Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Chem Teacher Must Think I Have ADD

            I love my Chemistry class, sure, I'm not that good at it but I have a really awesome teacher and a very nice class size. However, everyday when I walk in there the teacher sees me and thinks I am a ridiculous little kid, maybe I am. . . no, I definitely am. I wonder if it's the fact that I draw things to help me pay attention, i.e. average bears, or possibly it's the fact that I'm not ever normal when she sees me. Anytime she looks over at me I am sure to making a face, flailing, or threatening Lexi and Kristen with punches in the face. Okay, maybe it's all those things because what else screams ADD like face making, seizure-like movement, and violence? Nothing. I know I'm a crazy person but c'mon, I would give anything for this teacher to see me do one thing normally. Maybe I should just sit there one day but I bet she'll ask if something's wrong and I'll break down begging her not to hate me. That sounds like something I'd do. Oh well. I can't think of anymore to say which is sad because this has been shorter than an eighth grade formal dress. So good night my angels. I'm going to bed, you probably should too because you can burn calories while you sleep!!! Maybe I should watch Dance Moms. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment