Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Importance of Being Average

         I'm an actress, in fact, I intend on continuing said acting throughout my entire life and making it a career. However, I consider myself to average, and by average I mean amazing. I, myself, am great. Now, I'm not one to brag  but what else has two thumbs and things they're the most fabulous actor ever? Everyone in New York City, I know.
          I decided that I was going to be an actress at age ten while in Hawaii discovering my fear of fish, forever killing my dream of Marine Biology. This was also the time that I was auditioning for my first musical: Godspell Jr. , I sang "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music. I'm named after that musical. I deplore it. However, I thought that I sang that song amazingly but I didn't get in. It took two years for me to actually get cast and another three after that to get a leading role.
           So I've decided to write this blog, to be like every other nerdy teenager. So here world, for once: I'm mediocre.

No comments:

Post a Comment